Pneumatics Level II
Approved for 7 Hours – Renewal Training Credit (RTC)
These seminars are designed for maintenance personnel who need to be trained, or cross trained, to work with (or around) pneumatic circuits. Principles are taught through hands-on exercises using standard industrial components and circuits. Complete coverage of fluid power component symbols used with typical industrial circuits is included.
You will learn
- How area, pressure, flow, volume, force and torque are related in fluid power circuits.
- How to interpret fluid power schematics.
- How to connect and apply two-way, three-way and four-way directional control valves.
- How to control the speed of cylinders and fluid power motors.
- How to control the pressure in a fluid power system.
- How to connect and troubleshoot manually operated fluid power circuits.
- How to connect and troubleshoot electrically controlled fluid power circuits.
Who will benefit
- Maintenance personnel who need to be trained or cross trained to work with (or around) pneumatic circuits
- Those familiar with the basics of fluid power but have limited experience with electrical control circuits
- Maintenance supervisors and managers
- Component Symbols and Usage
- Motors and pumps
- Volume tanks
- Air compressors
- Fluid Power Circuits
- Two-way valve circuits
- Three-way valve circuits
- Four-way valve circuits
- Five-way valve circuits
- Two-hand control circuits
- Sequencing with interlock circuits
- Electrical circuits
- Troubleshooting Procedures
- Identifying common problems
- Testing of components
In-House Training Available
For additional information about in-house training, please call Amy Murphy at (815) 280-1418 or email email@example.com