Working with Metals in the Plant
You will learn
- The properties of metals, including their mechanical properties.
- The steps involved in a number of metal manufacturing processes and some understanding of why and how these processes work.
- A more in depth explanation of processes involving iron and standard steels.
- The differences among various kinds of heat treatment and their applications.
- Common techniques of working with copper, aluminum, magnesium, titanium, lead, nickel, tin and zinc.
Who will benefit
- Process Operators in Metal Manufacturing Plants
- Construction Supervisors and Contractors
- Industrial Supply Sales Personnel
- Anyone needing a better understanding of metal manufacturing processes
- Introduction to Metals
- Properties of Metals
- Manufacturing Processes
- Iron and Steel
- Standard Steels
- Heat Treatment
- Magnesium and Titanium
- Lead, Nickel, Tin and Zinc
In-House Training Available
For additional information about in-house training, please email email@example.com.